Monday, 8 October 2012

{KCWC Oct 2012} Day 1: Summer PJs

I made these last night. I wont tell you how late I stayed up… but I think it was worth it.

IMG_6178IMG_6179IMG_6175

… And somehow recently my normally flighty and uncooperative little “model” has transformed herself into a photogenic, cooperative superstar!

IMG_6165IMG_6170IMG_6168

The details:

Fabric: Various knit fabrics – mostly from my Mother-in-law’s stash; with the exception of the floral was bought online (can’t find the link) and was already used here.

Patterns: Raglan Tee – pattern from here… (I also have the hoodie pattern and can’t wait to try it out!)

Shorts: Tutorial from here.

I now have the kids playing nicely and a few things cut out and ready to go… time to make another coffee and get back to it I think!

Joining in with KCWC

Jen x

P.S. In case you wanted to know – Isabelle is still wearing her new jammies – she is refusing to take them off. I figure this is ok, because a) it’s our round home day and b) if anyone pops past I think they look good enough to pass as regular day clothes, don’t you think?

10 comments:

Stella Rutherford said...

OMG! Yes, cute! Summer pjs are on my list too, if I get time... Feeling inspired looking at these (and what a cute model!)

Miriam said...

They are so cute - I totally would have her in them as clothes - far too nice looking for PJs! :o) Awesome work - you are a great sew-er

Roslyn@Sew Delicious said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!! She is the cutest. I must get a raglan tee pattern. I have to make Anna some new summer pjs too.

Widge said...

Gah! How Adorable is she! And I was gonna say I'd probably have used them as actual clothes! So gorgeous

Jess B said...

So cute! I love the combination of the floral and stripes - very much!

Mrs Knight said...

Sweeeeetness!!!

A little bit Country said...

Ohhh I love the material you used on the sleeves. Elaina xo

Max said...

Gorgeous, i live the floral sleeve with the dark body x

small + friendly said...

Adorable! I love the pocket!

Rhiannon said...

I'd wear those. Yup.