Tuesday, 16 October 2012

{KCWC Oct 2012} Round-up

I have finally got over some mystery illness and am also feeling like turning my mind to all things sewing again so I thought I’d do a round-up of the week that was the Kids Clothing Week Challenge.

I’m sorry if you are totally over all my sewing/ KCWC posts, I promise that this will be the last for a while and please feel free to tune out if you are!

days 1 and 2 collagePicMonkey Collage days 3-4PicMonkey Collage days 5-7

Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 & 7

A few notes:

  • All fabric I used was stretch/knit fabric
  • I think I managed to make an even number of things for both Noah and Isabelle. (I generally find girls clothes easier to make, so I expected there to be an Isabelle inbalance.)
  • I can definately see that my sewing skills have improved.

Also the Flickr group was awesome… I couldn’t quite work out how to show the pics here but go here to check out my Flickr favs.

Jenny x

4 comments:

Sophie Slim said...

Great work Jenny!! I love how you made something each for isabel and noah! same same but different! Clever!

I really want to do this (maybe next month?! Or maybe next year!)

x

Roslyn@Sew Delicious said...

Amazing Jen! Love those hoodies. You are one talented lady. xox

Rhiannon said...

So, so good! I especially love your fabric choices. Good taste there, my friend!

Hootnz said...

Wow! you have been busy... you churned out alot in that week and your kids now have an awesome wardrobe because of it.... especially love those hoodies... I saw that Noah's pic was featured on Elsie Marley Blog... well done :)