Thursday, 4 October 2012

Wardrobe Friday

I was feeling a bit guilty for not posting Wardrobe Wednesday posts that much recently (and given that next week is the KCWC, it’s unlikely I will next week either.) Also, I quite like what I’m wearing today - so I thought I’d do a ‘Wardrobe Friday’ post.

Noah was adamant he was going to be part of it too.

IMG_6055IMG_6050IMG_6053IMG_6054

Outfit Breakdown: floral shorts/ culottes: op shop ($2), T-shirt: op shop (Country Road)($2), Jandals: Havianas, cardi: Tempt.

These shorts (or possibly culottes ?) are a recent op shop score. I had been wanting floral shorts like this for a while, but I’m not 100% sure that the style suits me. I do love the print though – it’s gorgeous!

IMG_6047IMG_6062IMG_6074IMG_6071

Noah picked me some flowers which co-incidentally matched the purple in my shorts. He decided to put them in my hair and declare me to be a Princess. Thanks Noah!

Belatedly joining in over here and here.

Jen x

3 comments:

Miriam said...

You are totally rocking them and such good op shop scores too!

nicola fenning said...

I recently started following your blog discovered through the beetleshack. Wardrobe Wednesday is my fave! I bought some shorts like this a few months ago and I love them and I think yours look great. It is turning quite chilly here in the UK now so I may be trying them out with tights / leggings!

the Serena Saga said...

Your son knows how to flatter a woman, you are in for some trouble in the future..lol! I found you on The Pleated Poppy's WIWW and I am loving your blog. I am now your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

xx
Serena
http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com