Wednesday, 21 November 2012

a-growin’

IMG_6547IMG_6551IMG_6540IMG_6541IMG_6554IMG_6570

The bumps been a-growing recently… at 16.5 weeks it seems its had a little growth spurt recently – although that could be something to do with recent cravings of mini donuts and salt and vinegar almonds.

My little now two year old has been growing a bit recently too – growing right out of some of her clothes and seems to have a handful of new words to add to her growing vocab everyday!

My hexagon quilt has grown a lot since I featured it here too – but you’ll have to take my word for it (I did photograph it, but I travelled with it and it became rather wrinkly!)

Outfit breakdown: Me: lace top – Just jeans, skirt – cotton on, jandals – havianas; Isabelle: dress – gift from Poppa and Granny Lynn for her birthday, jandals – havianas

Joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday, WIWW, WKWW and Small Style.

Jen x

9 comments:

Pretty cool stuff said...

Lovely girl!!!

Greetings from Belgium
Katrien.

A little bit Country said...

Your bump is gorgeous - Maxi dresses will be great for you over summer. Have a great week! Elaina xo

Miriam said...

Love the top - it looks great on you. I adore how language just explodes at 2 it is so exciting and gorgeous to watch :o)

Mrs Knight said...

loving the top, tum and that sweet little lady

Nicholl Vincent said...

such sweet pics!

Would love to have you stop by and say hello at thechiffondiary.com :) happy Thanksgiving! xo

kendra @ little almanac said...

where do you find salt and vinegar almonds? I'd love to give those a try. And congrats on the growing babe!

Rhiannon said...

Beautiful top - I have plans to make a similar one in the new year, hope it looks half as good as this : )
I second the comments about the wonderous growing vocab, and I'd love to know where to find these magical salt and vinegar almonds, too!

Roslyn@Sew Delicious said...

Check out that bump! You are looking great, love that lace top! :)

Tammi Nepia said...

Oh I really have been out of the loop..congrats on your pregnancy Jenny that's wonderful news!