Monday, 19 November 2012

Natasha’s hens night

IMG_6463IMG_6466IMG_6467IMG_6476IMG_6471IMG_6473IMG_6480IMG_6470IMG_6474

It seems that if you give a continually hungry pregnant woman a camera at a party, you end up with A LOT of photos of food. (Also it helps when the food and accompanying accessories, eg table clothes, platters etc are so pretty!)

As I’m sure I’ve mentioned on here before, my sister in law to be, Natasha (above left, purple dress) is marrying Toby my brother in law, on December 7. What I may have not mentioned is that I’m one of her bridesmaids. (Yippee!)

Elysia (above right, in blue apron), my 15 year old sister in law (Andrew’s youngest sister) pretty much organised this whole high tea, girly sleepover hen’s night extravaganza that we had over the weekend. Milly (another sister in law and bridesmaid – it’s a big family) and I helped a bit, but really Elysia should take most of the credit. She did a truly wonderful job.

We started with an afternoon of tea, games and scrapbooking which also included the Mums’ of the bride and groom and other family friends, and after they left, us younger ones (cough, cough I was definitely the old maid of the bunch)had dinner, watched chick flicks and played some pretty extreme PJ twister!

IMG_6491

IMG_6497

And of course, this post would not be complete without another food pic. We feasted on a breakfast of waffles the next day. Yum!

IMG_6502

Happy hen’s night Tash, we hope you had as much fun at your party as we had organising it!

xox

1 comment:

Miriam said...

you look gorgeous. Love the dress. What a wonderful celebration