Sunday, 18 November 2012

Two today!

DSCF0037IMG_6505IMG_6511IMG_6513IMG_6529

1. Where it all started, two years ago today – Isabelle brand-spanking new, with a very proud big brother and Dad.

2. Two years on, the birthday girl is loving her new back pack from us.

3 – 4. She’s also loving her new doll’s house made by my Mum’s partner Tony and painted by my Mum.

5. Isabelle feeling proud as punch having just dressed herself in her birthday tutu skirt made by her other Nana (my Mother-in-law), isn’t it lovely to have such clever family members that hand-make presents. (Note: a very blurry ballerina doll also features in this photo – a much loved gift from Poppa and Granny-Lynn.)

My little girl is having such a lovely 2nd birthday today, and I think she is totally aware that the day is all about her. I’m sure this is not the last birthday related post I will post – and I will definitely be back later to share more pics of the amazing doll’s house!

Joining in with 'stills' over at the Beetle Shack

x

6 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

just lovely :)

xo em

thingsforboys said...

Happy Birthday Isabelle! xx

small + friendly said...

Happy happy birthday to Isabelle! I can't wait to see more of that dollhouse, how wonderful!

Stella Rutherford said...

Happy birthday little one x

Days Of Our Lives said...

She really is the most beautiful, tiny, graceful little 2 year old I have ever seen. You make some pretty cute kids Jenny. Can't wait to meet number 3!

Rhiannon said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl! And well done, Mama x