Friday, 21 December 2012

Christmassy things

I mentioned here the other day that I hadn’t thought much about Christmas yet.

… Then I uploaded the photos off my camera, and I was proven somewhat wrong. It seems bits of Christmas has been sneaking up me, without me noticing it.

IMG_6662IMG_6663IMG_6664IMG_6656IMG_6672IMG_6674IMG_6616IMG_6712IMG_6713IMG_6718IMG_6714IMG_6719

1-3: Kiwi Christmas decorations at my Mum's house. (I believe the paua NZ was a previous years handmade present from my brother, Tom.)

4: A Noah and Nana made mini Chistmas cake. (Mainly Nana)

5-6: A little girl, our Christmas tree and a few presents. Both the tree and the presents have been somewhat ‘adjusted’ by the kids. I’ve been on hand with strict instructions about not opening presents early, and armed with tape to fix any ‘accidental’ ripping of the paper.

7: Cherries. A special treat that means Christmas to me.

8-12: Ginger bread treats made today. I always seem to forget how much longer and messier it is baking with kids, but the kids had lots of fun!

---

I also managed to get a bit of shopping done today so I’m feeling a little more organised now. Andrew’s on holiday now too, so everything’s feeling a little more relaxed and festive around here.

(I’m sure this wont be the last time I’ll say it here), but Merry Christmas all!

Jen x

Joining in here:

and over here too:

4 comments:

Roslyn@Sew Delicious said...

Merry Christmas Jen xx

dear molly said...

Happy days :)
We have a paua NZ that my mother-in-law made for my hubby.
Merry Xmas Jen.
Xx

Julia Kuku Couture said...

oh look at your little babies baking so sweet. Merry christmas xx

Pink Ronnie said...

Merry Christmas, Jen, and I love how cute those gingerbread Christmas trees are!
Ronnie xo