Thursday, 20 December 2012

Hello Baby!

So… I had my scan today! As I mentioned yesterday baby is currently 21 weeks.

As I also mentioned yesterday we had decided not to find out baby’s gender this time … and I managed to stick to that plan even though part of me was gagging to find out!

IMG_6700IMG_6697

Everything looks good and baby was very co-operative, although launched into a massive yawn at one stage. Obviously this scan business was very tiring stuff.

Are you getting in the Christmas spirit? To be honest this Christmas has really crept up on me due to all the moving and everything. I really need to do some last minute shopping! eeek!

Jenny x

4 comments:

Days Of Our Lives said...

Just gorgeous. Looks like another beautiful button nose baby there Jenny. Boy or girl, it's going to be just peaches and cream goodness. Very excited for you!

Roslyn@Sew Delicious said...

Exciting stuff Jen! You are very strong waiting to find out the gender when bub is born - I found out as soon as I could with my two! Have a wonderful Christmas xxxx

Sophie Slim said...

love love love seeing all of the creative miracle goings ons inside :) xxx

Rhiannon said...

Eeeee so exciting! The scan makes it feel so much more real, huh? Looks like another wee stunner in there.
Also - good on you for having a surprise! I'm so, so thankful that Mollie was a modest babe and chose not to be identified at her scan. I never ever thought I'd want a surprise, but it really was so lovely.