Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: 22 Weeks

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day? We had a nice relaxing one, enjoyed each other’s company and ate lots of good food.

Today was boxing day here in New Zealand, so we checked out a couple of the boxing day sales in the morning. I got a couple of things, including the maxi dress I’m wearing here which was less than half price.

This afternoon we headed to Waimarama beach and Andrew and the kids dug a ‘pool’ (giant hole) in the sand. We had a lovely time.

IMG_6788IMG_6790IMG_6787

I’m wearing: Maxi dress- Just Jeans bought this morning, hat and sun glasses – glassons (from ages ago).

I promise you that I look a lot more pregnant in profile in this dress. I would have posed to highlight the bump a bit more but the beach was pretty crowded and I got a bit shy.

IMG_6793IMG_6776IMG_6792

You know it’s basically impossible for me to do a blog post without throwing in a couple of pictures of my adorable kids right?

Joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday and WiWW

Jenny x

5 comments:

thingsforboys said...

oh I loved digging a pool at the beach when we were kids! Your bump is looking super cute! Glad you had a lovely Christmas xx

Franziska said...

I love that dress. I've been looking for a maxi dress for years but they're all too short on me :( The pattern on yours is so interesting!

dang, now i wish I was back in New Zealand. I was there in March which was perfect becuase I got to escape the winter here ;)

kendra kay said...

you look great- found ya through wardrobe wednesday!i like that you put in pics of your 2 littles- they are pretty darn cute. i can't wait to get back to the beach over here-it's some of the best summer days ever!
come by and visit me when you get time www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com and have a great week!

Miriam said...

ha love the dress and that you had shy moment - I know what you mean ! thanks for being such a great supporter of Wardrobe Weds this year :o)

Nikki said...

Love that dress! You look fabulous for 22 weeks! I know what you mean about places getting crowded and being shy. I get like that a lot! :) Found you via the Pleated Poppy linkup
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com