Saturday, 5 January 2013

1/52

It’s a new year, and with this comes a new project - a ‘portrait project.’ (After all, I’ve been meaning to join in with this for a while now!)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

IMG_6850IMG_6838

Isabelle: My beach babe, enjoying a giggle with her Dad

Noah: Taking any chance to dress up, especially with Mum’s hat

If you think you’ve seen these photos already, you’re probably right. I did just feature them in my last post, when I reviewed My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software.

But there’s a reason behind my repetition. At the end of the year, when I’ve completed this project, I hope to create and print a photobook using this software to house all the year’s memories and milestones.

On that note, make sure you enter the giveaway I’m hosting where you could win some of this amazing software yourself. At the time of writing this there is only one entry so far, so the odds are truly in your favour!

Do you have any special ways of cherishing special memories and milestones? What new projects are you planning to undertake in 2013?

x

8 comments:

Steph @ this brown wren said...

What beautiful babies! Love your sunny captures of them. Such a lovely space you have here. Off to have a good sticky beak around. Hope your week is lovely :) x

sascedar said...

So glad you are joining in with this, I am half-way through mine. Thanks for the huggy comment the other day, I really appreciated it- I went to reply via email, did you know you are a no-reply blogger? Anyway, it was just to say thank you. Have a sweet day :)sarah

Alyna Higgs-James said...

Cute pics, catches that summer vibe...maybe I will have to join in!

dear molly said...

Your two are adorable Jenny...gorgeous pics.
x

Max said...

Lovely, love the boy in the hat especially x

Tamsyn said...

They are both so gorgeous!! I love the joy you've captured in the first photo :)

Bron said...

Sweet pics...lovely summer time snaps. xx

elflyn said...

Sweet kids you have there!
Have a wonderful week!