Monday, 7 January 2013

Prepare to be bombarded…

… with a motherload of photos from Toby and Natasha's wedding*, and I warn you they are AWESOME! The amazingly talented photographer is my brother-in-law Nathan.

*(For those that haven’t heard me rant about them before, Toby is one of Andrew’s younger brothers and in the wedding I was a bridesmaid and Noah and Isabelle were page boy and flower girl respectively.) 

WKRM0430 copy - CopyIMG_1610-1 copyIMG_1649 copyWKRM9512-1 copyWKRM9510 copyWKRM0457 copyWKRM9478 copyWKRM0454 copyWKRM9553 copyWKRM9649-1 copyWKRM9806-1 copy

(Well … you were warned!)

Notice a bit of a common theme?

Just because I have SOOO many of these amazing photos I feel the need to share, I will be back shortly to bombard you with even more – this time ones that are less kids focused and more of the wedding itself.

Jen x

6 comments:

Jenny Young said...

ops CORRECTION! The second and third photos were actually taken by Glen (another brother-in-law), who took the bride getting ready shots. The rest were taken by Nathan. We are extremely lucky to have so much talent in one family!

thingsforboys said...

Simply beautiful! The photos and Isabelle!

Stella Rutherford said...

Gorgeous photos!

Rhiannon said...

Beautiful pictures of the wee ones, love the colours in the photos.

Jess B said...

Lovely photos Jen! You will treasure these forever. I see some large prints or canvases in your future... ;)

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

truly lovely pics Jen! Thats so much for linking up :)

xo em